So I have my bucket list to do throughout my year, but I also have a bucket list to do over my lifetime, some bigger, some smaller things. Basically things I couldn’t fit into one year (due to finances time etc).
I started writing one a while back, so I’ve included the things I’ve already done just so I can see that things do happen. For example I always assumed that none of my friends would want to go to disneyworld with me, yet last year I had the best trip out there.
I’m finding that blogging is making me more proactive about doing things on my bucket list rather than just adding it as a pin to my pinterest list and then forgetting about it until an opportunity comes up. Make the opportunities happen!
- Visit the Arctic and Antarctic
- See the Northern lights
- Run a full marathon ( I may change my mind on this one after running a half marathon!)
- Go to Evensong at Kings College Chapel
Have dinner at Beauty and the Beasts castle in Disneyworld
- Be more patient, less selfish
- See the Statute of liberty
- Own/adopt a dog
- Visit all 7 continents
- Release the past
See the London New Year fireworks live
- Go to the Olympics/Commonwealth Games.
- Complete a colour run
- Become a vascular specialist nurse
- Helicopter over the Grand Canyon
- Be positive despite negativity around me
See the baobab trees. Feed a giraffe
- Own a house
Become an auntie(and its just as good as I thought it would be)
- Hold a koala, or tbh any animal that isn’t going to kill me….
- Visit a trampoline cave
- Go Zorbing
- Visit Auschwitz
- Overcome a fear
- Fall in love
- Have a true conversation with my Dad
Go to Hobbiton
- Go on a cruise
- See the Pyramids
- Have a positive impact on someones life.
- Have a pet hedgehog
Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Volunteer in an animal shelter
- Try flyboarding
- Go on a rope swing into the water
- Find beauty in the small things
- See the Terracotta army
- Go dog sledding
Float in the Dead Sea
- Leave a good legacy
- ‘Live to express not to impress’
- Have a home library
- scuba dive with a whale shark
Sponsor a child(meet the sponsor child if possible) Visit the glowworm caves in New Zealand
- Be involved in a research project
Go on a kayaking holiday
- Travel to a new place each year; Jordan, Iceland, USA, Hawaii, Phillipines, China, Russia.
- Volunteer with Mercy Ships
Ride in a helicopter
- Learn to horseride
- More random acts of kindness